Monday, April 02, 2007

Tentatively Upbeat

Oh, what a lovely day!
The neighbor is moving away!
Before the first of May!

Exclamation points all around, bartender! Our "good" neighbor told me yesterday that Mrs. Nutjob and Nutjob Junior are moving out at the end of this month. Can it be true?!! I certainly hope so. Nonetheless, I'm trying to contain my enthusiasm until I actually see them loading a U-Haul.
Mrs. Nutjob may have already left. I haven't seen her lately and Nutjob Junior has been driving her car. She routinely leaves the porch lights on all night. They haven't been on for several days. The "good" neighbor said that Mrs. Nutjob is going back to Canada to live with her wealthy sister for awhile. Junior is supposedly going to enroll in a tech school and live with his dad in another city. Please make it happen! Please. Please. Pretty please with cream and sugar on it!
When I got up at 5:30 this morning, I noticed that the blinds on their windows above the garage were open and light from the TV was flickering. I'm guessing Junior just got home from another "all-nighter" and was unwinding in front of the TV. What a creep.
But it's the 2nd of April already! Only 28 days to go before they go!
Oh, what a lovely day! Tra la la la...
What's this? It's SNOWING OUTSIDE!!! Oh well, who cares? Tra la la la la...

1 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger kphiker said...

if they can just be gone without any problems, skirmishes, or kerfuffles then i'll be happy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home