Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Lone Ranger

I recently discovered an outstanding political cartoonist named Don Wright. http://www.palmbeachpost.com/blogs/content/shared-blogs/palmbeach/donwright/

Don works for the Palm Beach Post, in Palm Beach, Florida. I assume his cartoons are seen on many other Editorial pages throughout the country, but since I don't subscribe to any, I wouldn't know for sure.

A couple of thing have me puzzled:
First, it surprises me how few comments his recent cartoons have generated at his newspaper's blog site. After all, his cartoons score direct hits on Republicans in Jeb Bush's home state! Has he smoked out the Moron Majority in one of its own hives?
Secondly, why would he choose to work in a state that is so strongly anti-intellectual in its population? Thousands of blue-hairs must have cancelled their subscriptions at one time or another because of Don's cartoons.

He's like the Lone Ranger camped in a box canyon that's surrounded by bad guys with Winchesters. Watch out, Kimosabe!

1 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Blogger kphiker said...

it is curious that there are no comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home